- Powered by a leading platform-as-a-service platform offering enabling a highly flexible and configurable solution to meet needs of different market maturities
- Robust solution capabilities – speaker database, program calendar, event management, budgeting and reporting
- Robust and proven business process methodology to support all HCP/HCO interaction types, including full Event Management and Speaker Bureau
CentrisEvents™ is a suite of best practice business process configurations for managing the range of compliant HCP events that occur within Life Sciences Companies. In one solution, CentrisEvents™ enables the life cycle of event management – from meeting initiation to closeout with a single interface to effectively manage all compliant events.
Powered by the CentrisDirect™ platform, CentrisEvents™ uses the compliance rules engine to ensure all events are compliantly managed in a single repository and adhere to all compliance requirements.
CentrisEvents™ enables real-time, direct interaction between Field Sales, Managers, HCPs, Home Office and Event Planners through the life cycle of the event. Key functional components include: HCP eligibility, approval work flow, contracting, cap management, expense tracking, and logistical management.
In addition, CentrisEvents™ offers the following “out of the box” business process configurations to meet specific event needs.
- Promotional Events (Including Speaker Bureau)
- Conference, Congress, Symposia
- Consulting & Advisory Board